2012. augusztus 19., vasárnap

Update: Low Time Pilot's Guide now includes Tanzania

As of now, the guide also includes the know-how of scoring a Cessna 206 or 208 Grand Caravan pilot job in Tanzania as well. I'll be back soon with new stories and pictures, but I am quite busy lately. Asante sana (thank you) for your patience...
All of you who already purchased the guide are getting it free of charge. If you did not receive it please check your Spam folder. If it did not end up there just drop me an email from the address where I originally sent it and I will send you the updated one.



2 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

Where is your email address posted so I can contact you to send me the ebook?

Kyle Marr

Unknown írta...

Cheers, have already sent you to the mail associated with the paypal account. If you did not get it write me to csanad@rocketmail.com.