2009. november 26., csütörtök

Maun campsites and accomodation

As this has risen a few times I'm posting here a link with campsites and accomodation. For my surprise the camp I was planing to live has a bad reputation. So now I will be sending emails to various camps for getting some prices, maybe some discount for a wannabe pilot and for the longer stay in the low season.
Lots of good stuff on camps, accomodation and more in Maun HERE and HERE also HERE.
What I was told also is to bring a cellphone with me, so I'll just need to buy a sim card and would be easily contactable. And just imagine geting a call like: hey pal, you wanna come and work for us?
The above pics are from Old Bridge Backpackers camps website. A recomended campsite is Maun Rest Camp, the link has every relevant information. An other major campsite is Audi Camp (their WHAT TO BRING and other info pages are really helpful).

Nincsenek megjegyzések: